Re: [Icehouse] Zarcana deck?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 6 May 2006 22:38:30 -0500
Looks really good Eeyore, but I do have a couple of questions

... When playing with a deck made from this PDF, how do you make the
deck in the first place?  Print on cardstock and have the card the
full size of the image, or do you fold the card in half, having Tarot
picture on one side and text/move on the other?

....or did you print it out on plain sticker paper and place on cards?

.... I downloaded and found that there were 13 cards in the PDF, but
the pages say "I of 14, 2 of 14" etc.

... also, when I downloaded them, I got good images on the left side,
but there was a bit cut off on the right.  Specifically, I lost the
cup (or other symbol) on the upper right corner of each card.   Any
thoughts?

OK... so that was a bit more than a couple of questions, but hey, I'm
allowed, right?  :)

Carol