Re: [Icehouse] Re: How do you carry your Pyramids? (fwd)

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 28 Jun 2006 13:40:28 -0400
I use a Plano plastic divided box I got at Wal Mart  for a  couple dollars. It is the type where you can configure the dividers. I can fit all my Zendo parts and an extra stash (cyan in my case). I also put a few dice in with it and carry it all in a tote along with a wooden chess board and several decks of cards (Fluxx, EcoFluxx,  Aquarius, and others).

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles
==================

On 6/28/06, Jeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:32:15 -0400 (EDT), Alison
< retailer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello Iceheads,

>This is a question from one of our retailers.  I figured you all would have
>more to say on this subject than  I could hope to think of for a single
>emailed reply.  I've recommended that he join the list to see replies (or
>check the archives).

I went out and had an Icebox custom-built to my specifications.  There
are some pics in my LiveJournal; see
http://freetrav.livejournal.com/30284.html.