Re: [Icehouse] Something for Zendo Fans

  • From"Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach" <kerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Jul 2006 23:40:37 -0400
That would be a good thing to mention on the web page.

Ryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross Andrews" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Icehouse Discussion List" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Something for Zendo Fans

Sounds like Kory compiled it with a newer version of the Java VM than you have. It works fine here on Java 1.5.

And it's very cool.

-R

On Jul 12, 2006, at 10:00 PM, Ryan McGuire and Kerry Breitenbach wrote:

Same here.

I even tried downloading the jar file, but just "executing" the jar give an error dialog from the JVM Launcher "Could not find the main class. Program will exit."

Of course you can't just run the ParadignApplet class from the command line, so I tried "java -classpath paradigm.jar paradigm.Paradigm", but got an error message "java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: paradigm/Paradigm (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)" from the class loader. None of the other classes looked promising.

Ryan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>