Re: [Icehouse] deluxe Volcano boards?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Aug 2006 16:32:27 -0500
Most of the Looneys are at Gen Con right now, so while I'm pretty gosh-darn sure this is the right answer, I can be overruled by higher-up.   We shouldn't be out of the Volcano boards for long - KLON makes them in small batches, so please do check back in a bit.  I'm not sure when the next batch will be run, so I can't help you there.

But they are cool and we like 'em, so I bet they'll be back in stock sometime soon.

:)
Carol
-she who is one of the ones not at Gen Con right now.