Re: [Icehouse] Cover Up

  • From"Doug Orleans" <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 5 Sep 2006 17:36:21 -0400
On 9/5/06, Brian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out! I've been collecting a list of games
that weren't originally designed for Icehouse pieces, but can easily
be adapted. I've added this to my Geeklist on Board Game Geek for
such games: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/12016, and to the
Icehouse Wiki. If you see any other games that can be adapted this
way, let me know, or add it to my Geeklist and/or the wiki.

On the topic of adaptations, the latest Piecepack Game Design
Competition was announced a couple days ago, and the theme is games
which are "ports" of other games to the piecepack.
http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/pp7.html

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx