Re: [Icehouse] What happened to magenta?

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Oct 2006 06:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
Evan P. wrote:
> Magenta was supposed to be produced for the new martian chess set.
> For that matter, what's going on with the felt 3/5 player boards?

Well, all that was part of a vision for Icehouse that predates the
very idea of Treehouse. The difficult to locate "What's on the
Stove?" page that details those ideas is over a year and a half old!

http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/WhatsOnTheStove.html

Treehouse and Treehouse-related ideas dominate the pyramids right
now. I suspect those ideas are now on the back burner.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx