Re: [Icehouse] volcano - tie

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 1 Jan 2007 22:48:49 -0500
It's a tie game. That happens sometimes. I remember one game when another player was ahead by a point, and I was able to end the game by getting all the colors, but only enough to tie him, so I kept on catching up, and he kept on getting ahead again, until I had to go to class and so finally just got the final point of the 5th color to end the game in a tie.