Re: [Icehouse] Giant Pyramids on the loose in Wyoming

  • From"Subhan Tindall" <subhan.michael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Jan 2007 21:06:36 -0800
On 1/18/07, Fred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>How about a set of these?
>I used to live not far from Ames Monument.  It's out in the middle of
nowhere down >several miles of dirt road from I80 in SE Wyoming. It's
kind of surreal up there, the >wind blows about 40 miles an hour
constantly.
> Subhan

I knew we had to have more rabbits in Wyoming.

I'm not there anymore, I live in Portland now.  Spent about 10 years
all total in WY though!
Subhan

=====
Work like you don't need money, Love like you've
never been hurt, and Dance like no one's watching.