Re: [Icehouse] Re: 6-player Martian Coasters

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 11 Feb 2007 17:18:23 -0600
This looks fantastic - I only wish there were some way to do this in real 3D... metal and magnets? Stuffed toy style and velcro?  Hmmm.... my subconscious will have to work on it for a while, but until real 3D-ness comes around, your set up looks brilliant!

Krisjohn - you're a wonder... thanks for being such a great Oz Rabbit!!

:)
Carol