Re: [Icehouse] GDC conference

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 06 Mar 2007 17:16:44 -0500
Hmmm...  as I see KrisJohn has already pointed out, it's gone...  :(

Eiseldora Reisman - are you on this list?  did it move? or is it gone???

-Kristin (of the Zwerling variety)

--On March 6, 2007 Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you can play a giant game of Treehouse on info island...

ping me sometime and I'll log in and play a game with you

-Kristin ('themammarabbit' on AIM, googlechat, and yahoochat)