Re: [Icehouse] Re: Trehouse set v. single stash

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Apr 2007 13:38:35 -0500
My mistake - I misread an earlier post about these being printed and sent out as a POS add-on for Treehouse like Ice7.

Never mind!  :)

Chris

On 4/6/07, David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>CHRIS:
>Zamboni Wars is currently under the CC "non-commercial" license.  I hereby
>grant a license for the purpose of your book (since that's technically a
>commercial use).

Glad to have permission, but I don't see how my making a PDF book (for
free) and Looney Labs hosting it for download (for free) adds up to
"commercial." Doesn't someone have to make money on the work itself? I
can't see how the fact that one must have TH/IH pieces to use the book
matters.