[Icehouse] Re: On broken image support in the icehouse wiki

  • DateTue, 17 Apr 2007 10:45:41 -0700
>Huh?  Mike still shows up to Origins, etc.

And I reply, "Huh???"

What about "he's moved on" leads to a response that he shows up at
Origins? I only was mentioning that he has probably moved from around
UC-Berkeley since 2006, because his newer domain is registered to a
Portland address.

Did you read my whole post? I go on to show his (maybe) current address
and contact info, the fact that he's posted something to another site
within the past 24 hours, and a proposal for getting him (a) out of the
loop and (b) out from under his (apparently exorbitant) hosting fees.

I'm not sure why (a) you're confused or (b) you're mentioning on-list
that you're confused. Do you have a question or further information for
reaching him to deal with wiki admin issues?
David