Re: [Icehouse] Re: Single-Stash/Treehouse Games for "Pocket Pyramids" PDF

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Apr 2007 20:15:58 -0500
Those links don't work for me. I get a File Not Found message. Try uploading them to Photobucket or Imageshack.

On 4/20/07, Jeff Zeitlin < icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:21:40 -0400 (EDT), David Artman wrote:

>Martian Coaster Chaturanga - Jeff, I'd like to see the Setup clarified a
>bit--I can't QUITE follow it; can you host a pic (and place it on the
>wiki by just putting the full URL)? Also, you don't have a CC License
>on the page. Clock's ticking! :)

I couldn't get the images to appear; they're at
http://home.cyburban.com/~jzeitlin/icehouse/mcchsetup1.gif and
http://home.cyburban.com/~jzeitlin/icehouse/mcchsetup2.gif if someone
else can figure out why they're not showing up.  I've added a text
diagram to the page, and also noted that it's CC(by-nc-sa)3.0.

I don't believe that the problem is one of my ISP not permitting
hotlinking, as I have other images hosted there which appeared when I
linked to them in my LiveJournal. Clues, anyone?

>Par-Trees-i - Again, Jeff, no CC License. A pic would help, too (showing
>flow of movement).

Again, text diagram and CC(by-nc-sa)3.0 added.