Re: [Icehouse] Black Ice Discussion (Translucency & The Curse)

  • FromRebiccola <rebiccola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Jul 2007 10:09:10 -0400
Hi James,

The first time I tried to play this at work, I also noticed the "bleed through" using white pyramids in the xeno set. My work has bright fluorescent lighting and white tables. Luckily I had an extra treehouse set and for that day we added a 2-pip colored piece under each white 3-pip piece to hide the color of the 1-pip piece. After that I just decided it was easier to bring my grey icehouse set to replace the white pieces, at least until I was able to get 3 rainbow treehouse sets. I spoke to Andy about this at Marcon, but we couldn't recreate the effect.

Thanks for verifying that I don't have a sort of x-ray vision!  ;-)
-Rebecca