Re: [Icehouse] Volcano Victory

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Jul 2007 11:12:32 -0400
Well, it took 3 games before he beat me... and only by 2 points. But he really likes the game! it's his favorite Looney Lab game already. (along with Chrononauts).  I know the next time he will win by a large, embarrassing margin. Then I will have to go back to feeling intellectually inadequate for strategic games.

I ned to buy some solid color stashes. Purple, Cyan and yellow look kind of ugly together.

--Kimberly (whose favorite LL games are Chrononauts, Martian Chess and Volcano)