Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse Games Wiki Navigation Pages (a bit long--getcoffee)

  • FromAvri Klemer <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 26 Jul 2007 14:37:55 -0400
I'm with you, David.  These three would do the work of the 10 or 12 pages we currently have.  (OK, I'm exaggerating.  A little.)

I haven't weighed in much on the Wiki, as I think you've taken the bull by the horns and done something, and none of what you've done to date offends.  Count this, then, as my vote for your plan.

And bring on the IGDC!