Re: [Icehouse] livejournal tracking of rss feeds for rabbit wiki and icehouse games wiki

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 29 Aug 2007 12:18:11 -0500
You just made me much, much more likely to pay attention to changes
and thus participate (I have a mind like a steel sieve, sometimes, but
I always check my LJ -- it's my favorite aggregator).

Laurie