[Icehouse] The Ten Points of Game Design

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Sep 2007 00:38:58 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, it is a funny Internet link and I am forwarding it. May ten thousand devils dance on my liver if the link is unworthy.

<http://chimeramag.com/features/tenpoints.html>

"General Chou played Yu-wen's game. When Chou discovered a hostage, he shot the hostage dead, remarking: *I have earned my victory point. The hostage is cumbersome to protect.* Yu-wen changed the victory point system."

--Z

*
When Bush says "Stay the course," what he means is "I don't know what to
do next." He's been saying this for years now.