[Icehouse] Twin Win game board

  • From"James Hamilton" <spamcan210@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 18 Sep 2007 02:10:20 -0400
Hi everybody, my name is James.  I joined the list a couple weeks ago, but this is my first post.

I have an idea for a Twin Win game board.  Now that the black Volcano boards are once again available from Looney Labs, why not buy 2 sets of ELBS and use 16 black squares to reduce a normal board to a Twin Win board?  Someone else posted the idea of using Fluxx Blanxx goal cards for the win conditions; put the two ideas together, and I could play (but I'd need more Blanxx).

Thanks for putting up with a newb.