RE: [Icehouse] IDGC mention on "The Gameshelf"

  • DateTue, 06 Nov 2007 10:18:35 -0700
You rock, man; thanks! I'll start listening right now.

When you name-drop Treehouse, don't forget that it won Origins Award for
Best Board Game or Expansion for the year 2006! (You might also mention
that Zendo was a Mensa Mind Games winner in 2005, playable with as few
as three or four--but ideally with five--Treehouse sets.)

David