Re: [Icehouse] My thoughts/feedback for the contest entries.

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 22 Mar 2008 22:12:06 -0400
Jorge Arroyo writes:
 > * WreckTangle (4th)
 >
 > This is one of the games I didn't get to play. Reading the rules I thought
 > the game was interesting (and I intend to play it). I didn't rank it higher
 > because it was one of the games that was really a 1HOUSE game (In this case,
 > when played as a 2-player).

I don't think WreckTangle is really a 1HOUSE game.  It's true that
with two players you only need 12 pyramids total, but having each
player control two colors is annoying enough that I'd rather always
play with two sets.  And of course you need two sets for more than two
players.

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx