Re: [Icehouse] Zark City: non Anglo-American Decks

  • FromSlev Sleddeddan <slev01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 05 May 2008 12:53:53 +0100
The company will sell them to you directly:
http://www.fatpackcards.co.uk/sales.html

Not a bad total price either.

Nick Lamicela wrote:

    From: Slev Sleddeddan <slev01@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:slev01@xxxxxxxxx>>
    I'm also thinking now that if you wanted to play Zark City with up
    to ten players, you could use an eight-suited, 108 card deck.

That reminds me... speaking of special decks of cards, does anyone know where to find Fat Pack Playing Cards in the U.S? My FLGS doesn't sell them, and whenever I ask about them they refer me to the Magic the Gathering "Fat Packs." I considered buying online but when I looked at U.K. to U.S. shipping costs for a single item, I decided it'd be cheaper to design my own.

Slev
;-}

"The Government's always right.
 They tell us what to be,
 They tell us what to believe,
 They're wrong,"
   - Nevermore, 'Inside Four Walls'

http://www.livejournal.com/users/slev/

 ICQ: 39660341     Y!M: ninthmaster
 AIM: DragonSlev   MSN: slev_dragon@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Google Talk:  slev01@xxxxxxxxx

*Outgoing mail scanned by F-Secure anti-virus*