Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Deadline

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 17 Jul 2008 15:22:18 -0400
I was caught up earlier in the month with work on a Railroad Tycoon
map, so I pretty much forgot about the IGDC. I've been working through
the games this week, with my lunch gaming group and a few games in the
evening. I'm skipping working overtime tonight in fact to play the
rest. So... my ballot will likely be turned in tomorrow morning.

However, I would not be opposed to an extension and would make use of
that time to give a few of the games another play or two.

-Jason