Re: [Icehouse] Unknown games....

  • From"Adrian Wiechec" <justrag@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 30 Dec 2008 23:45:26 +0100
2008/12/30 Chris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
I really like Glik/Glak's modular board idea.
There's nothing mysterious about Glik. It's a game by Adam Kałuża, first published on the web, then by Wydawnictwo Portal (Portal Publishing) in two editions: cardboard (as seen on your link) and wooden.
http://adam.wcsw.net/folko/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44:glik&catid=34:gry-wydane&Itemid=62

BGG's down at the moment, so I can't verify it, but IIRC the rules in English are available there.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/24230

Also, see the articles on boardgamenews:
http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comments/first_impression_glik/#comments
http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comments/dale_yu_essen_games_for_sale_and_what_i_played_at_great_lakes_games/

The game itself is nice but in my opinion completely unplayable for two :(

rag