[Icehouse] Icehouse games' rules in French

  • From"captncavern" <captncavern@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 Dec 2009 19:30:13 +0900
Hi everyone,

I've just launched a website featuring the French translations of some Icehouse game rules: http://www.jeux-icehouse.com/.
Here are the games for which rules are already available:
Ambush
Apophis
Armada
Atom Smasher
Blam
CrackeD ICE
Drip
Hextris
Homeworlds
Martian 12s
Penguin Soccer
Pylon
Sprawl
Thin Ice
Tic Tac Doh
Torpedo
Undercut
Many more should come as I find the time to translate them.
I've figured that, since these games are freely available on the Internet, I could translate the rules without asking permission.
However, if you're the designer for one of these games and you don't approve of it appearing there, I'll remove it on your request.
If you want to see one particular game translated, please feel free to ask, I'll put it in my priority list.

Julien