[Icehouse] Hello from Don Alex

  • FromSaintSubversive@xxxxxxx
  • DateThu, 28 Jan 2010 00:49:05 EST
I am Don Alex, webmaster of the Subterranean Cinema site, and Im just getting into Icehouse, and I am especially going to be studying the games Gnostica, Zarcana, and Zendo, as Im a tarot card collector too.  Anyone who is also interested in it who would like to correspond, feel free to contact me by email or thru this forum.  Im going to work on my own variation of the games after I learn them well, and maybe add some other variants to it like dice and even RPG and wargame elements.  I just ordered my first sets of Icehouse pieces, and Im looking forward to them very much.  Thanks for this forum!  :)