Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse Digest, Vol 56, Issue 1

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jan 2010 18:31:12 -0500
There is, I am told, a Zendo set in SecondLife somewhere.  But I have
no idea where, and I can never seem to navigate SL very easily to
fFind things, myself.  It seems like the basic pyramid design, once
built, would be easily reusable in many other games (Just like in the
real world, really).