Re: [Icehouse] Geographical distribution of players, was Re: Kaeru

  • From"Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Feb 2010 15:10:32 -0500
This would be a good IceWiki page... Find Other Players Near You.

-----Original Message-----
From: "David L. Willson" [DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx]
Date: 02/22/2010 09:55 AM
To: "Icehouse Discussion List" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] Geographical distribution of players, was Re: Kaeru

>...it's hard to get significant feedback
> when your only Icehouse-games partner is your girlfriend :)

Hear, hear! Is there anyone near Denver that wants to play on a regular basis, once every month or two, on the last Friday, for example? It'd be great to get a group of four players together. Since my son Davey went off to college, my pyramid time has dwindled nearly to zero.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE N+ A+ L+ NovellCLA LPIC-1
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.