Re: [Icehouse] Contacting Looney Labs

  • FromRobin Vinopal <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 20 Jul 2010 09:13:08 -0400
Joseph,

Yes the correct email address to contact us is thelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and yes we did get your email on 7/5. Sorry that we haven't responded yet but we recently returned from Origins and are still trying to get caught up with our mountainous backlog. Also there are only 6 of us in the company, so sometimes the volume of emails we get is such that it takes us a little while to respond to them all. Thank you for your patience with us until we can respond to your electronic rights questions.

Robin Vinopal