Re: [Icehouse] Starship Captains

  • FromS Myers <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 12 Nov 2010 18:34:24 -0500
Those are all unpublished games (there's a note saying as much).  The
only way you might know them is if you happened to have played one at
a Big Experiment or something.

If you are wondering why they have not been published:  I have seen
several of them, and many (possibly all) require unusual equipment.
Petri Dish, fFor example, requires a really cool, unique board.
IceDice requires specialized dice (which should be available sometime
next year)

Don't worry though.  If Andy thinks it's an awesome game, then it will
probably be released when it gets a little more playtesting.

Cheers!
--Scott