Looney Labs Nanofictionary Mailing list Archive

Re: [Nanofictionary] Free Blanks

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 May 2006 14:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi....I'll be happy to take them off your hands, Michael.  I am:

Laurie Menke
2550 Sycamore Lane #2B
Davis, CA  95616

Thanks!!

Michael Shanley <postgoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I recently purchased the Nano Blanks pack to get the Aquarius card
inside. I've got no use for the blank cards, so figured I shouldn't let
them go to waste. Thus, the first person to e-mail me their name and
address gets 10 Nano blanks, the "Wild Idea" action card, and the "Juror
Award" card.

I'll post again to this list once I've found a winner.

:)

--
-Mike