Looney Labs Nanofictionary Mailing list Archive

Re: [Nanofictionary] Revising the Rules

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 28 Jan 2008 12:19:57 -0800
On Monday, January 28, 2008, at 02:33PM, "Andy Looney" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hello out there!
>
>Wow, this list hasn't seen any traffic in a long time! However, there's
>news in Nano land...
>
>1) The first printing is finally about to sell out and when it does, it
>will be out of print for awhile. So if you need another copy of the
>original edition, order it now, quick, before it's too late!
>
>2) I'm tinkering with the rules! Would you like to help me playtest my
>changes? It seems to me this list is the perfect place to discuss them! I
>put up a webpage with the details here:
>
><http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Nanofictionary/RuleRevisions.html>
>
>Please lemme know what you think!

Okay, so question: Does the loss of Complication mean that there is now no limit to the number of Setting, Problem, and Resolution cards you can have in your story, or is there now just no way to add more?  If there is no limit, does that mean you still score a point for each card such that one could (in the extreme) earn twelve points for the cards in their story?