[Rabbits] a store on Long Island

  • FromAlison <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Oct 2005 17:23:44 -0400
Hello Rabbits,

There's a store on Long Island I just spoke with that does some demos and is expanding into more non-ccgs and boardgames. They were moderately interested in the Rabbit program (not enough that I felt I should ping specific Rabbits, but enough that I thought I might mention it on the list.)

Grasshopper's Comics
Dan Sotelo (manager)
76 Hillside Ave.
Williston Park, NY 11596
516.741.5724

So if anyone in the area is interested in doing some demos or events at a store, check them out. Dan seemed nice, and very open to the idea. Also they still have regular Chrononauts in stock (most places are out, as they wait for the next printing) so if you're looking for that, there's another reason to show up there.

Thanks for all your Rabbity Goodness!

Alison Looney
Question Answerer 1st Class
Duchess of Inventory