Re: [Rabbits] MEPACon (Scranton, PA) Anyone?

  • From"Superdairyboy" <superdairyboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 28 Oct 2005 14:07:45 -0500

  We are a Retailer in Mahanoy City. 45min South of Scranton we would most
likely be interested in doing something

   Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Psilan <psilan@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Rabbits] MEPACon (Scranton, PA) Anyone?

Hey all:

I've just learned of MEPACon (Mid-Eastern Pennsylvania
Gaming Convention), to be held November 18-20 in
Scranton, PA. (details at www.mepacon.com)

I also note that they currently don't have any Looney
Labs events (at least, not that they're advertising),
and so I am considering running a mini or little
experiment (if I can get some other interested
Rabbits). I don't know if the con's apparently rather
segmented structure is ideal for an experiment-style
event, but I imagine something could be worked out.

Thoughts? Anyone interested?

-- Timothy Eller
psilan@xxxxxxxxx