RE: [Rabbits] Atlanta-area Rabbits needed

  • FromMolly Glenn <svengala_silvereye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Oct 2005 14:19:53 -0800 (PST)
It's not too far from us, but I'm blanking on when
Game Week is...

I'll have to discuss with Sharon & David for both.
We've been out of town for the weekend, and I don't
know (but I really hope) that my car will be back from
the shop by the 19th.

--Molly