[Rabbits] Help needed for Arisia, Boston, Jan 13-15

  • From"Julia C. Tenney" <tenney@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 27 Nov 2005 19:51:07 -0500
http://2006.arisia.org/

Because last year's con was not on MLK weekend, I had the chance to
experience the otherwise time-conflicted MIT puzzle hunt...
and I really enjoyed it.

Hence, I will not be running any games on site for Arisia this
January. (Although I may try to visit the con in the evenings, when taking
a *break* from puzzles and games).

Arisia officially owns four of the giant pyramid stashes. It would be
good to see them actively demo'd at the con.

If there are rabbits who have the time to actively demo Looney games at
Arisia 06, please let me know, and I'll do what I can to help you
through the gaming events registration process.

thanks,
Julia