[Rabbits] (Atlanta) Really cool new update.. which updates the last update

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Feb 2006 12:25:03 -0500
Also,

I will be wandering around Both events with a Video Camera and a Flat Stanley...

I'm hoping to get some video coverage of Looney Labs games in active play.. maybe some live word by word Demos..

And of course let Stanley sit and play some games and have fun with some Cosplayers for the camera.

The Flat Stanley is from Mt. Zion Elementary school in Haralson County Georgia. I figured I'd send back something kinda " original " to the kids. After all how many Flat Stanleys get to meet Heros etc?

What I'm thinking of doing with the active play and Demos is create some DVD's for Convention useage. Imagine DragonCon TV next year with commercials of people playing Fluxx or Werewolf and it ending with a voice over to come play with us in the Gaming Room.

Galactic Quest is going to air all my Demos this weekend live over there Movie screens.. So everyone in attendance will be able to watch a live game of Fluxx or Volcano or AYAWW as it happens even if there not in the same gaming room. =-)

Robert Bunn

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###