[Rabbits] Press Clipping

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Apr 2006 00:04:56 -0400
http://www.molokaitimes.com/articles/641994114.asp
One advantage of not selling direct is it greatly simplifies what is
needed to have a presence at more conventions, since if you aren't
 trying to be a retailer, you can use a mostly volunteer workforce at
 these events. Looney Labs has a volunteer force called "Bunnies" that
 is something to behold. Not a week went by when I had a store that I
 wasn't contacted by a Bunny about doing an in-store demo for one of
 their games. I'm not sure how they accomplish such a devoted group
 of volunteers, but it is an invaluable asset to them and I wanted to
 see how to replicate it.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans                              eeyore@xxxxxxxx