Re: [Rabbits] Re: Rabbits Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3 (Out of the office)

  • FromMordecei Myers <mortmyers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Apr 2006 21:22:16 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry about this but when Mary sent this out she hit the 'send to all' button.  Again, Sorry about the spam this generated.

Mary Hooker-myers <mhookerm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am currently out of the office until April 25, 2006. Though I will be
checking my email daily, if there is anything you need done quickly,
please contact the Curriculum Management office at 614-287-5946.

Thank you,

Mary Hooker-Myers