Re: [Rabbits] [Event] DragonCon 2006 by Phillip Newbury

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Sep 2006 15:36:43 -0500
Hi all!

By the way - I just wanted to thank all the Dragon*Con Werewolf demonstrators too.  I just got back from a trade show where I saw a bunch of retailers and other vendors... and Phil from Paizo MADE SURE to come over to my booth and rave about the wild people we have as Rabbits.  He sold out EVERY copy of Werewolf that he had (like 80 or 100 of 'em), and gave out coupons/info cards to a bunch of other people who couldn't get a copy but wanted it.  Phil just went on and on about how great a job our Rabbits did - and he made special mention of "That Billy guy in that crazy werewolf suit - he's a madman!! Send more like him!!!"

So, just to let y'all know, I've not only heard on this list here how well Dragon*Con went, I heard it at a trade show in Madison, WI how great you Rabbits are!!

Thanks for making my day, Dragon*Con Rabbits!!

Carol