Re: [Rabbits] Re: Rabbits Digest, Vol 16, Issue 27

  • From"Benjamin F. Klahn KSC" <bfklahn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 16 Sep 2006 11:08:46 -0500
I am interested, If I can't get an event here in Joliet I can take the
train and join you for some AYAW.

What date are we talking here?

Regards,
-Benjamin

That would be the Hyde Park area, since I attend the University of Chicago!