[Rabbits] Chicago Warren ideas

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Sep 2006 06:41:22 -0500
Just north of 75th St. on Rte 59 - a jpizza place called "Pizza to the People" -  this place has HUGE purple and pink peace signs on the outside,  the wait staff wears tie-dye, they have "hippie music night" and stuff llike that.  When I saw it I HAD to go in and check it out - and there's tons of tables and the manager says for us to come on down.

At least for the first meet-up and then we'll see if others have better suggestions.... like a good library or other meeting room place.

Carol

=========