Re: [Rabbits] Chicago Warren ideas

  • From"Tonya Foust" <tmfoust@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Sep 2006 10:46:31 -0500
Yes, you can get there via public transportation.

You take the Metra train from Kenosha to Chicago.  Then take the Metra from Chicago to Rt. 59.  Then take the Pace bus #534 to 75th street.

It'll take you about 3 hours, but you can do it!

On 9/18/06, Shadowcat <MIB6013@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carol Townsend wrote:

> Just north of 75th St. on Rte 59 - a jpizza place called "Pizza to the
> People" -  this place has HUGE purple and pink peace signs on the
> outside,  the wait staff wears tie-dye, they have "hippie music night"
> and stuff llike that.  When I saw it I HAD to go in and check it out -
> and there's tons of tables and the manager says for us to come on
> down.

        Can one get there using Public Transit, or fiendly rabbits?

          Shadowcat

--
I am sorry to say that there is too much point to the wisecrack that
life is extinct on other planets because their scientists were more