Re: [Rabbits] NANO RULES Submission

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 29 Oct 2006 22:23:51 -0600

On 10/29/06, Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Carol!

  I was startinig to get frustrated with them always being returned to me.

Hey..... you know that PDF file that is a round ChronoNauts Time Repair Agency logo? I was wanting to make a button to wear on my labcoat with it. Or is there already something like that that i just didn't find at the website?

Feel free to make a button if you'd like!  :)  On our website we have lots of graphic files available

(http://www.looneylabs.com/Resources/index.html)

...with the thought: "please use our images only for good and never for evil"

Which is exactly what you'd want to do.  So have fun!  :)

and is there a date yet for the Martian Coasters?

The Coasters should start shipping to  distributors by the end of this next week - and then out to retailers soon after that.  Fluxx Espanol will ship the same time as Martian Coasters, so if you're interested in both (or either, actually) please do ask your Friendly Local Game Store to stock up for you!  Remember, we won't sell them at our webstore until our Fantastic Retailers have had a chance to get them in their stores first.

Martian Coasters look FABULOUS - I am so excited about this product!!!  I'd had some mock-up versions to take to trade shows, but the real product just ROCKS!  I love the way the game boards can move around - it's a great combo of strategy and luck.

Carol