Re: [Rabbits] Picture link from Today's Demo

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 11 Nov 2006 22:53:13 -0500
Congratulations on a successful event!
...and I love your demo hat!

--On November 11, 2006  Kimberly Terrill <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I guess it was a mini experiment. Some people didn;t care about
collecting stickers, they just wanted to play 1 or 2 games and some came
back for more games after their had all 3 stickers.

I only have 4 pictures.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZsXDlu5as2pM

I apparently didn't pay my photographer enough to leave his Aerodrome
Game to take more pictures.

I guess my report will be posted.

it was my first Demo- It was fun and everyone enjoyed it. a few bought
things and a few more will be adding LL games to their Christmas list.
And I was asked to maybe do a gaming  tournament once a month. (big gooey
chocolate chip cookies get a rabbit far in this world...)

The little boy in the Lab Coat is my 10 yr old son. he has some sensory
disorders and this whole experience has been great for him. He even
demoed some games all on his own!

The game shop I was at, Wexford Hill Hobbies, is AWESOME! It is big and
open and well-lit and clean and a great place for kids. There are plenty
of gaming stores I would NOT want my kids at all Saturday, esp on their
own. and I trust my kids here, even if I step out for a couple hours.
It's a real family oriented place, too, so there are lots of parents who
are gamers and looking for a quick, fun family game.

--Kimberly