[Rabbits] Deming at otherRabbit's turf?

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Nov 2006 09:05:54 -0500
I stopped in a game shop last week and talked to the owner briefly. I asked if he had a Demo Rabbit already and he said 'no' and asked if he'd be interested in having me do a demo and he said sure. (that they already play Fluxx and Aquarius, but not the pryamid gamesHe game me a calender of events for he store so I  could find a good evening/afternoon to demo.  I looked through this calendar at home and noticed they have Aquarius Demos every other Thursday.

Now I am wondring if is run by a rabbit (maybe just not a demo rabbit) and if I should go ahead with a demo. I'd hate to feel like I was stepping on some other rabbits toes.

Any words of advice?

--Kimberly (who is a worrier about rules and properness and doing something wrong)