Re: [Rabbits] Tell-a-Store - Visited Stores?

  • From"Frank F. Smith" <FrankSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 21 Nov 2006 07:22:02 -0500
Steven R. Black II wrote:
Well, I don't know the answer to your question but I wanted to give you guys a heads  up.

I spoke to an ower of a loal franchise called "Go".

It is a small company that usually runs as seasonal calendar, toys, and games store. (Usually Kiosks.)

They sell FLUXX, but that's it. The owner of the franchise stated that he does not have control of his inventory unless he becomes a year-round store.

However, if you guys would find ones near you and talk to those franchisees we might be able to start a grass-roots effort!

Note: I spoke to Carol about this and she said that this company has been spoken too before. Now, if they are recieveing requests from below to include these games as part of their normal stock it'd be WONDERFUL!
I spoke with the manager of the franchise in Shoppingtown Mall, Syracuse NY. (Newly opened store) Very enthusiastic reception, and the store was quiet enough at the time we were there that we managed a 3-person game of Treehouse -- a few interruptions, of course, but she'd come back after each interruption to continue the game. She was definitely interested in increasing the variety of Looney Labs games, to include Treehouse. Martian Coasters, and some additional card games.

Frank F. Smith
I'm going to bring in the games this week (b4 Thanks Giving rush) to show the local (Indy) owner (Steve) the Treehouse game.
I'll follow up with Icetowers using 2 tubes with the suggestion of other games that are in the book.

This place has prety cool displays and the Looney Labs display case would fit in perfectly on their kiosks.

Note: I'm showing the owner because he's going to try to extend the Circle Center Mall's store to a year-round store. This will give him a bit of control over his inventory.

Black