Re: [Rabbits] displays

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Nov 2006 17:37:18 -0500
Yeah sorry man.. I did forget..

I ended up leading the field team for the Christine Jennings Campaign there in Sarasota..

I was at the Darkside.. a comic and game store.. during all the stuff I did there.. working with there local Rabbit.. Andrew Beard.

Never heard the name Funtoysia at all the entire time I was there.  And noone mentioned another Rabbit in the area or I would have been happy to meet you.  We can only do what we have knowledge of being able to do.

Theres a chance if the Court demands a Revote.. I will be back in sarasota.  So that next time might not be too big a reach.

Rob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] displays

Robert:

I think you may have forgotten that I had asked to borrow a copy of AYAW but that is OK as I got my own copy before I needed it. But I couldn't help but notice you were in SARASOTA!!! Were you at Funtoysia (a game store in Sarasota that sells Looney products)? I had called them looking for AYAW but though I am in Sarasota on a weekly basis I am almost always there when they are closed. (my children live in Sarasota with their mom). Also had I known you were down this way it would have been nice to say hello. I live about 60 miles south and a mile or two off I-75. Ah well next time perhaps.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles