[Rabbits] Re: Conventions

  • FromEvert <e_cuesta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 02 Dec 2006 10:41:16 -0800
A few updates:

I expect to be at Bashcon.....but WARNING, WARNING Will Robinson:

I'm lead to understand that Tricentric will be taking a new format in '07....it will become a Games Day (most likely on a Sat.) with a different venue.

So I'd recommend staying abreast of any changes as they occur but I've heard directly from Con staff that financial constraints have lead to a realignment of Concentric conventions for '07 to purely 1-2 day game days.

Your friendly neighborhood Con retailer.

Evert

Online Doctorate Degrees
Research top Doctoral programs from leading universities. Start today!
http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/BgLEQfJIEToDBOAtpVQiylE5XaOMAs9PBK4Y/