Re: [Rabbits] Banner Ads - where should they go???

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 4 Dec 2006 15:36:56 -0500
i didn't see a complete code to use. So I just right clicked/saved the picture, uploaded to my photobucket, then used the URL of the exact webpage that went with it whe typing my own code. and I guess it wasn't really a banner ad, but just a little advertisement in my blog. But maybe others will take a look. Is there an easier way to use the banner ads?
--Kimberly
www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord